ADSM-L

ADSM Redbooks

1996-03-08 15:02:10
Subject: ADSM Redbooks
From: Robert Jarry <jarry AT SEUSS.CC.UTEXAS DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 14:02:10 -0600
I'm having problems getting access to the ADSM/AIX Redbooks on the
Multimedia Preview and Evaluation CDROM (LCD4-0092-00). According to the
documentation there are supposed to be 7 redbooks on this cdrom. I
installed "ALL" the adsmbooks but can only see the server and client books,
no redbooks are listed in the dynatext library when I run
/usr/ebt/bin/dtext.

Has anyone else seen this problem, or had any success in getting access to
the Redbooks on this cdrom?

--
Robert Jarry | r.jarry AT cc.utexas DOT edu | (512) 475-9330
Robert Jarry | r.jarry AT cc.utexas DOT edu | (512) 475-9330