ADSM-L

Re: ERROR MSG missing from manuals.....HELP !

1996-03-06 06:10:16
Subject: Re: ERROR MSG missing from manuals.....HELP !
From: Heiko Andresen <andresen AT DRESDNERBANK DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 12:10:16 +0100

> Item Subject: Re: ADSM Version 2 Pubs
>      I have an ANR0104E astxn.c(1159): Error 2 deleting row from table
>      "AS.Volume.Assignment".
>      This is not in the manual... it follows and anr0811i inventory client
>      file expiration started as process blah
>      Followed by anr0865e expiration processing failed - internal server
>      error.   THE MANUAL says see the previous message for more info...
>      I tried !
>
>      Yo IBMers any clues... We have Ken Sparks (IBMer) in house so he might
>      be communicating back to the office already but tonight makes the 3rd
>      night I've had this pop up in the log AND I NEED TO FIND OUT JUST WHAT
>      IS GOING ON AND GET THIS CORRECTED !
>
>      oh, ADSM V2R1L0.0 on AIX4.1
>
>      many thanks in advance...

Hi Dwight,

I'm not quite shure, but it seems to me that I had the same problem a couple
of weeks ago on my ADSM-server, AIX 3.2.5 ADSM V1.2. The only way to get rid
of this problem was to recover the database. I followed the step mentioned
in the Administrator's Guide "Recovering a Corrupted ADSM Server Database"
and everything went well.

If you find another way, please let me know,

Good Luck

--
   ***     Heiko Andresen            Internet: andresen AT dresdnerbank DOT de
   ***     Heiko Andresen            Internet: andresen AT dresdnerbank DOT de