ADSM-L

FW: Change of NetWare Supervisor password

1996-03-05 16:17:00
Subject: FW: Change of NetWare Supervisor password
From: "PITTSON, TIMOTHY" <PITTSON1 AT BWMAIL1.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 16:17:00 EST
I also got a lot of resistance.. finally sold it to them after somebody
using the supervisor ID did something very damaging and they weren't able to
track them down because everybody needing supervisor equivalence was using
the supervisor ID.  This way, if something breaks and they can track it to
the ADSM backup ID, they know who did what.  This way, if the ADSM backup ID
breaks something, I'm accountable.

Tim

 ---------