ADSM-L

Re: Receiving mail on my ADSM mailbox

1996-03-04 10:51:03
Subject: Re: Receiving mail on my ADSM mailbox
From: Chris Hopkins <cjhopkin AT ON.BELL DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 10:51:03 -0500
Eudora PRO has the ability to sort incomming and outgoing mail into
different mailboxes/folders (See Window/Filters).  EudoraLight does not have
this....

Cheers, Chris.

At 11:17 AM 3/3/96 +0100, you wrote:
>At 17:50 26/02/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>Not being totally familiar with eudora mail.  Do you have the capability to
>>filter on incoming mail?  If so can you setup multiple filters, set it to
>>search and move the mail to the new folder.  I have used this feature with a
>>couple of pop3 mailers.

Chris Hopkins              Email:   cjhopkin AT on.bell DOT ca
System Analyst/Designer    Vmail:   Toronto (416)215-2910
Ontario Highway 407                 Ottawa  (613)781-4544
Electonic Toll System      Snail:   483 Bay Street 14N1
Bell Sygma Inc.                     Toronto, ON
Toronto, Canada                     Canada, M5G 2E1