ADSM-L

Receiving mail on my ADSM mailbox

1996-02-26 16:40:08
Subject: Receiving mail on my ADSM mailbox
From: JuanPablo Fern=E1ndez <juan.fernandez AT MAD.SERVICOM DOT ES>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 22:40:08 +0100
 This problem I have has nothing to do with ADSM but I am sure that some of
you out there must have encountered the same problem and probably wouldn't
mind telling me how to solve it.
 I have recently subscribed to ADSM-L and so created a new mailbox folder(I
use Eudora light as a mail reader) called ADSM to receive all the messages
concerning ADSM.The problem is that I don't know how to REDIRECT THESE
MESSAGES TO MY NEW MAILBOX FOLDER.
 I have already read the LISTSERV REFCARD but found nothing related to this.
 Is this a configuration problem of my reader or do I have to send a special
command to the listserver at MARIST?
 I would appreciate your help