ADSM-L

Manuals.

1996-02-21 18:43:45
Subject: Manuals.
From: Dave Dickens <dave AT SSNET DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 18:43:45 -0500
Let me add my log to the fire about manuals and documentation:

Why doesn't IBM just make it's entire library available at bookstores?  I
know that
very few bookstores are going to stock manuals on MVS innards but it would
be very
cool to at least give my local Borders books an ISBN number and then order
whatever
manual is needed.  And I bet IBM would sell more manuals, too.  I've been
fighting
with the folks at IBM Publications to get a couple of redbooks for 3 months!
Ridiculous.

By the way, I just visited with a LAN administrator this afternoon who
decided to
give Legato the boot and go with ADSM!  His remark was, "You would never
know IBM wrote

Thanks,
Dave.