ADSM-L

Netware TCP/IP

1996-02-20 15:01:45
Subject: Netware TCP/IP
From: Frank Ramke <ramke AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 12:01:45 PST
One place to get TCPIP.NLM 2.75 is from TCP31A.EXE. We (ADSM)
ship this on the netware patches diskette. It can also be downloaded
directly from http://www.novell.com or from GO NETWIRE on compuserve.

Frank Ramke

Referenced note:
     Hi,
     Hi,
     I have already posted the following question to this list, but I did not
     get an answer. If anybody knows the answer, would she/he please be so kind
     to tell me, it is really important for me. Thanks in advance!

Novell TID # 1004825 describes for Novell TCP/IP V3.0 for NetWare V4 the
statement

TcpMSSinternetlimit off

for sys:\etc\tcpip.cfg. The README file on ADSM client V2 R1 L0.2 claims
this statement to be valid also for Novell TCP/IP V2.75 for NetWare V3.

My question: WHAT IS THE TID # FOR NOVELLS TCP/IP V2.75 FOR NETWARE 3.X?

or:          IS THERE AN INTERNET ADDRESS (e.g. WWW) WHERE I CAN FIND
             SUCH INFORMATION?

     Kind regards
     Christian Moser,           Internet: christian.moser AT schering DOT de
     SCHERING AG, 13342 Berlin, Tel.: (030)4681356 Fax: (030)46916719

QUIT