ADSM-L

Query process/session

1996-02-20 14:45:44
Subject: Query process/session
From: Jane Dagostino-Snyder <j-dago AT CAFE.TC.UMN DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 13:45:44 -0600
How would one go about Query'ing a process that is no longer active?
Can one query a session?  What I really want to know is;

Yesturday I defined a new node and scheduled it to backup files, It
looked like it found it and started a session number 26 which I went to
the activity log and found out.  How can I find out what really occurred
within this session,: how long it took, what files it backed up, ect?

Also,  How about this process busines, does anybody know how to do
a query on an inactive process?  A process started last night for a
different node and deleted some backup files, is there a way to find out
which files were deleted?

Am I missing something here, have I found out about what the
documention doesn't tell us?

Jane Dagostino-Snyder
University of Minnesota, USA
Storage Administration