ADSM-L

Space Management Client

1996-02-16 11:23:18
Subject: Space Management Client
From: Dean Roy <DEAN AT ALPHA.UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 11:23:18 EST
One for the IBMers:

        Any idea when the space management client will be available for
AIX 4.1 ????

        I posted this question a couple of months back and was told it
would be available in January. As far as I know it is still not
available.

        Also, are there any plans for a Sun space management client???

  Dean Roy                           Email: DEAN AT UWINDSOR DOT CA
  Systems Programmer                 Voice: (519)253-4232 Ext 2763
  University of Windsor              Fax  : (519)973-7083