ADSM-L

Re: Problems with OS/2 client on OS/2 at FixPack 17

1996-02-07 16:18:33
Subject: Re: Problems with OS/2 client on OS/2 at FixPack 17
From: "Scott D. Courtney (216-471-4103)" <courtney AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 16:18:33 -0500
How do I get on the IP list for an APAR?  I am an ADSTAR client user, not
the server admin, so I don't have access to the IBM phone support system
for this product.  Thanks.

"Today is always Version 1.0"               Scott Courtney
"Today is always Version 1.0"               Scott Courtney
                                            Sr. Programmer/Analyst
NOTICE:  Everything that is not forbidden   The Timken Company
         is mandatory!                      (courtney AT timken DOT COM)
**** The following has been forwarded to you from COURTNEY
>   We're running the latest OS/2 client on OS/2 Warp with FixPack 17 applied
>and we're seeing the following problems:
>
>   - The Drives menu is not displayed (this makes it rather difficult to do
>     a Restore)
>   - Some windows (like the Backup window) are either partially drawn, or get
>     partially erased.
>
>   Has anyone seen anything like this?
>
>Cheers,
>Arty

We just had a user report this to us as well.  I just checked IBMlink and
there is an open APAR for this, PJ21756.  I'm now on the IP list for it.
..Paul