ADSM-L

ADSM and Win95 (long filenames)

1996-02-07 06:11:52
Subject: ADSM and Win95 (long filenames)
From: Bernd Dammann <bernd AT FKI.DTU DOT DK>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 11:11:52 +0000
Hi,

when will the Win95 ADSM client be available?  We tried to install the
WinNT client on one Win95 machine, but that doesn't work.  The Win3.11
client can't backup files with long filenames.  Or this there a fix
for that problem?

Bernd

--
# Bernd Dammann          <bernd AT fki.dtu DOT dk> | "Why stop now,
# Bernd Dammann          <bernd AT fki.dtu DOT dk> | "Why stop now,