ADSM-L

Windows NT and SQL Server

1996-02-01 10:15:57
Subject: Windows NT and SQL Server
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT ITTHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 10:15:57 -0500
Date:     February 1, 1996            Time:    09:55
From:    Jerry Lawson
    ITT Hartford Insurance Group
    (203) 547-2960    jlawson AT itthartford DOT com
NT Server and NT Client machines.

Now my question -

We are getting ready to do an NT Server with SQL Server installed on it.  Is
there tools out there that will let me do a backup of changed data only in the
SQL Server DB?  I'm looking for something like the Data Tools products for
Oracle and Sybase, or possibly a client for SQL Server similar to what was
done for Lotus Notes.  If nothing is available, has anyone heard about one
that is "in the works?"

Jerry Lawson