ADSM-L

Re: linux-client

1996-02-01 09:52:45
Subject: Re: linux-client
From: "Mark A. Stevens" <xmas AT UXA.ECN.BGU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 08:52:45 -0600
> Can anyone tell me if there is a linux-client. Or if one is being
> developed at this moment.
> Thanks.

I was told a while back that you could use the SCO binaries with Linux
after you install the SCO binary support package for Linux. Slackware
3.0 came with that support when I installed it and I tried to install
the SCO software from the 3.5" disks, but I couldn't get Linux to read
the disks. I couldn't seem to find a compatible filesystem.

Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204
Systems Programmer                        Internet: xmas AT uxa.ecn.bgu DOT edu
Educational Computing Network             BITNET:   [email protected]
Board of Governors Universities           VMSHARE:  ECE/MARK