ADSM-L

Admin clients

1996-01-24 15:19:34
Subject: Admin clients
From: "Scott D. Courtney (216-471-4103)" <courtney AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 15:19:34 -0500
>From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
>Date: 1/24/96 9:46AM
>To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
>*To: Multiple recipients of list ADSM-L at SNADGATE
>Subject: Admin clients
>
>> The NT version is shipping now (I know because we're using it on some
>> machines here and haven't found any problems yet).
>
>Maybe I'm missing something, but I just installed an NT machine about an hour
>ago, (PTF IP20584; level 2) and there was only a Admin command line interface.
> We are looking for a full Grphical (GUI) as OS/2 does very nicely, thank-you.
> Is there something else going on that I am missing?  (Wouldn't be the first t
>ime.....)
>
>Jerry Lawson
>ITT Hartford Insurance Group
>jlawson AT itthartford DOT com

My apologies, and you are correct.  I thought you meant the GUI-based
client and the command-line based admin.  I don't know when the GUI-based
NT admin will be out.

"Today is always Version 1.0"               Scott Courtney
"Today is always Version 1.0"               Scott Courtney
                                            Sr. Programmer/Analyst
NOTICE:  Everything that is not forbidden   The Timken Company
         is mandatory!                      (courtney AT timken DOT COM)