ADSM-L

Admin clients

1996-01-24 09:33:22
Subject: Admin clients
From: "Scott D. Courtney (216-471-4103)" <courtney AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 09:33:22 -0500
The NT version is shipping now (I know because we're using it on some
machines here and haven't found any problems yet).  The Win95 version
has been promised "Real Soon Now" by IBM.  I am told that the Win 3.1
version will work on Win95 but does not support long file names; I use
OS/2 exclusively and therefore have not tested this personally.

"Today is always Version 1.0"               Scott Courtney
"Today is always Version 1.0"               Scott Courtney
                                            Sr. Programmer/Analyst
NOTICE:  Everything that is not forbidden   The Timken Company
         is mandatory!                      (courtney AT timken DOT COM)
**** The following has been forwarded to you from COURTNEY