ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Informix

1996-01-23 16:14:43
Subject: Re: ADSM Informix
From: Dominic Lancaster <landom AT DAS.GOV DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 08:14:43 +1100
Hi, I am working on this very problem that will allow this database
to backup while it is online, our method is extensible to anything else
that requires a tape drive but we send the data to ADSM instead - if
you are interested please contact me directly via EMail

Dominic
--
 Dominic Lancaster, Mgr, Technical Development
 Dominic Lancaster, Mgr, Technical Development