ADSM-L

(Fwd) os/2 client error

1996-01-23 14:15:38
Subject: (Fwd) os/2 client error
From: Kent Johnson <johnsk6 AT RPI DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 14:15:38 -0500
This is the second post of this message.  The OS/2 user has reported that
this problem has occurred multiple times.

Does anybody know what to do?

---------------------
We have just loaded and started running our first OS/2 ADSM v2.1 client with
We have just loaded and started running our first OS/2 ADSM v2.1 client with
our AIX ADSM v2.1 server.

The user reported the following error, after ADSM seemed to be backing up
many files successfully.

ANS2574W Error building server drive table.

Can anybody out there give me an idea of what this means?
What is the server drive table?
Does it need to be made bigger?  How?

The Messages manual suggests trying again, and to see your system
administrator if the problem persists.

I have no OS/2 knowledge, so any and all answers will be appreciated.

Thanks, in advance.

Kent

--
Kent Johnson                        Internet: johnsk6 AT rpi DOT edu
Kent Johnson                        Internet: johnsk6 AT rpi DOT edu