ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Storage Management 101

1996-01-23 10:49:13
Subject: Re: ADSM Storage Management 101
From: Bob Klein <KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 10:49:13 EST
a dasd stg pool can have more than 1 vsam data set; adsm will
distribute the backups; as a matter of fact you are better off
with several smaller vols than 1 big one, because you can get
better performance.

Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Phone: 301-496-7400                      Fax: 301-496-6905
Mail:  DCRT/CFB/ETS, 12A/1033, 12 SOUTH DR MSC 5607,
       BETHESDA, MD 20892-5607