ADSM-L

Error: DLT and OS/2

1996-01-18 04:59:04
Subject: Error: DLT and OS/2
From: Chmielniak <chmiel AT DARE.UNI-ESSEN DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 10:59:04 +0100
I am rising this problem second time now. I tried ADSM 1.2.9 that came
with DLT support and OS/2 server would not recognize DLT alt all. I have
now installed OS/2 adsm 1.2.10 and the problem remains.
So why?
I cannot neither do dsmlabel nor define drive.
At the same time EXABYTE workw on the same machine with the same server
quite OK.

Are there any answers available?

Jacek.

Jacek Chmielniak                        chmiel AT dare.uni-essen DOT de
Jacek Chmielniak                        chmiel AT dare.uni-essen DOT de
Datenbank Radiologie                    100330.136 AT compuserve DOT com
Universtitaet Essen                     tel. +49-201-84.14.39-11
Germany                                 fax. +49-201-419.64