ADSM-L

Re: ADSM conferences..

1996-01-16 23:34:03
Subject: Re: ADSM conferences..
From: Bob Booth - CSO <booth AT CHIANTI.CSO.UIUC DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 22:34:03 -0600

> The question was asked about adsm conferences.  I don't believe there
> is a single conference dedicated to adsm but there are a number of
> conferences that are very active in adsm.  Probably SHARE and GUIDE
> conferences are the most active..usually 5-10 adsm sessions at each
> plus working project sessions that are focused on adsm.
>
> The next Share conference is in Anaheim the 1st week of march.  The next
> guide is in Washington dc in June or July.  I don't know about Share, but
> GUIDE has a web page at http://www.guide.org   This has lots of info
> about guide/registration/etc.  We will soon be putting info here about
> adsm as well as pointers to other adsm info on the internet.

SHARE does have a few ADSM presentations this time around, and we even
have a few non-IBM user experience sessions.  You can also come and offer up
requirements to the ADSM folks that attend.  Our home page is www.share.org.

Bob Booth
AIX Project Manager, SHARE Inc.
or
University of Illinois Urbana (which ever comes first)...