ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V2.1.01 client on OS/2 Warp V3 hangs after backup begins.

1995-12-22 01:48:22
Subject: Re: ADSM V2.1.01 client on OS/2 Warp V3 hangs after backup begins.
From: Paul Beck <beckpau AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 11:48:22 +0500
   I haven't experienced the same problem, using the ADSM/2 V2.1.1 client and
ADSM/2 V1.2.8
server on TCP/IP and NetBIOS.  I am running on IBM PS/2 hardware, with Warp.

   Two suggestions:
     1.  Have you installed Warp fixpak #10?  This addressed a few problems IBM
had with the
Warp process queue and swap activity.
     2.  Upgrade to the ADSM/2 V2.1.2 client (available via FTP from
index.storsys.ibm.com).
This resolved problems I had experienced with the ADSM/2 administration GUI
interface and
NetBIOS (worked fine with IP though).

Paul C. Beck
Manassas Systems Integration Corporation
Traveling at OS/2 Warp speed....