ADSM-L

Re: ADSM/2 Upgrades

1995-12-21 05:09:41
Subject: Re: ADSM/2 Upgrades
From: matherj <matherj AT ROCKVAX.ROCKEFELLER DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 10:09:41 +0000
Sorry if this is a silly question but what are the
latest versions of ADSM/2 for both the client and
server? What are the latest versions of clients for Win
3.x and Mactintosh when using the OS/2 server?

We are currently using ADSM/2 Version 1 Release 2.0.8.
What is Version 2 Release 1?

I find the version numbering system to be quite
confusing, not to mention the IPF numbering stuff. Can
we get somebody from IBM to get a list together of what
the latest code levels are?

If this info. is already out there somewhere in
cyberspace just point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Jeff Mathers
Computer Data Systems Manager
The Protein/DNA Technology Center