ADSM-L

Re: DLT-4700 tape jukeboxes

1995-12-21 03:03:09
Subject: Re: DLT-4700 tape jukeboxes
From: Hans Pfleger <Hans.Pfleger AT WU-WIEN.AC DOT AT>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 09:03:09 +0100
>Is there a list of supported hardware somewhere - I looked at the place it was
>"supposed" to be (in some info. I have) but couldn't find it.

Take a look into the file

aixsrv.v1r2m9.IP20544.README.devices

availible on index.storsys.ibm.com and most adsm-mirrors in the diectory

adsm/fixes/v1r2/aixsrv

or for AFS-User

/afs/wu-wien.ac.at/public/ftp/pub/adsm/fixes/v1r2/aixsrv

In this file you can find all supported devices for v1r2.

++hp

>Thanks,
>
>Adrian

Hans Pfleger                                      pfleger AT wu-wien.ac DOT at
WU-Wien, Zentrum fuer Informatikdienst ZID
Abteilung zentrale Infrastruktur azi             Tel. ++43 1 31336/4105
University Of Economics And Business Administration Vienna, Austria
AIX, AFS and ADSM Adminstrator
Monday is an awful way to spend one seventh of your life