ADSM-L

Trusted Communication Agent Problem

1995-12-11 16:37:08
Subject: Trusted Communication Agent Problem
From: Baerbel Himpfen <himpfen AT UNI-BONN DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 15:37:08 -0600
Today I got the following error messages while starting the ADSM-AIX-Client
(2.1.0.1) :
Unable to locate valid trusted communication agent.
ANS4501E Trusted agent execution/owner permissions are invalid
The client was not newly installed and did run without problems before and
no permissions had been changed.
Can someone tell me what further checking I can to do to solve this problem.
Thanks
Baerbel Himpfen
/* Baerbel Himpfen                                                  */
/* Regionales Hochschulrechenzentrum    E-Mail: HIMPFEN AT Uni-Bonn DOT De */
/* der Universit{t Bonn                 Phone : +49 228 73-3127     */
/* Wegelerstr. 6                        Fax   : +49 228 73-2743     */
/* 53115 Bonn, Germany                                              */