ADSM-L

Re: Running multiple ADSM's on 1 MVS server

1995-12-04 14:55:51
Subject: Re: Running multiple ADSM's on 1 MVS server
From: Bob Klein <KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 14:55:51 EST
We are doing something like this by running the version 1 server
in a production envrionment and the version 2 server on the same
host in a test environment.  You need to use differenet port
numbers and, of course, different system data sets.

Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Phone: 301-496-7400                      Fax: 301-496-6905
Mail:  DCRT/CFB/ETS, 12A/1033, 12 SOUTH DR MSC 5607,
       BETHESDA, MD 20892-5607