ADSM-L

FTP's TCP/IP w/ ADSM

1995-11-30 14:59:43
Subject: FTP's TCP/IP w/ ADSM
From: "Ragini K. Derk" <ragini AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 11:59:43 PST
Hello,
  Tom Hughes from Harvard University asked the following:

> Anybody know of any problems with ADSM v1.2.xx windows clients running with
> v3.1 of PC/TCP Inc's TCP/IP stack?
>
> I've not been able to get it to run.... tcp/ip errors and disconnects.

 Tom,
    We do have many customers running successfully with this version, however
 there is one item you may want to verify, check your system.ini file and
 look in the VCTCP stanza and verify what you have set for the MinimumCopySpace
 parameter, this parameter should be set to at least 32.

                               Hope this helps...
                                 Ragini Derk
                                 ADSM Customer Support