ADSM-L

ADSM datasets on SMS managed volumes ??

1995-11-07 08:44:02
Subject: ADSM datasets on SMS managed volumes ??
From: Dieter Appelhans <sws.inc AT IX.NETCOM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 05:44:02 -0800
Has anyone had any problems placing the ADSM datasets on SMS managed volumes. We
have just installed ADSM onto our test MVS system and have put all the ADSM
datasets (DB, Recovery Log, Storage, etc) on non SMS managed volumes. I have
heard that there may be problems if they are SMS managed, but I never found out
why.
Please pass on your experiences, good and bad.
Thanks....Dieter
| Dieter Appelhans                                        |
| SoftWise Solutions, Inc.                                |
| email : sws.inc AT ix.netcom DOT com                           |
| web   : http://www.nauticom.net/www/softwise/index.htm  |