ADSM-L

[no subject]

1995-10-31 03:02:48
From: Hans Kilian <dkatplzx AT IBMMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 03:02:48 EST
Hello.

We're changing the way we backup our clients. This means that we're
changing some of our nodes to back up to a different storage pool.
This works fine.

The problem is that we would like to move the old backups from one
storage pool to another, but only for some of our nodes.

The MOVE DATA command doesn't seem to be what we're looking for, as
it will move whole storage pool volumes.

The EXPORT/IMPORT NODE might be what we're looking for, except that
we can't specify a storage pool on the IMPORT NODE command.

Any hints will be appreciated.

Regards,
Hans Kilian, ATP Denmark