ADSM-L

ADSM w/ Open Transport on Mac 7200

1995-10-30 18:55:39
Subject: ADSM w/ Open Transport on Mac 7200
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 18:55:39 EST
Has anyone experienced any trouble running ADSM on a PowerMac 7200 using
Open Transport?  We have a user who is encountering some problems, but I'm
not sure if there is a problem with ADSM, or something else on his Mac.
I thought I'd just ask here to see if someone else has seen problems, or
if someone else can confirm that ADSM runs ok on this particular model.
We have run ADSM okay on several other models of a PowerMac using Open
Transport, but we don't have any 7200s to test with.

Our user is using v2.1.0.1 of the Mac client.

Thanks.
..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601