ADSM-L

Re: FTP server

1995-10-27 13:13:13
Subject: Re: FTP server
From: John VanderWerf <jtv AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 10:13:13 PDT
On Fri, Oct 27th, Yves Tremblay <ytrembla AT COURRIER.USHERB DOT CA> wrote:

> My question is for person who support ftp server index.storsys.ibm.com.
>
> I have Aix 3.2.5 on my RS/6000 C10. I use ftp server qho came with this
> release, but it's not very friendly for my user. I'd like to know which ftp
> server you use...

We are using the Washington University ftp daemon.  WU-ftpd is public-domain
code, and you should use at least the 2.4 level.  It's available free on the
Internet (I got it from ftp.uu.net, but there are other places, too).

--
John VanderWerf                            IBM Corporation
John VanderWerf                            IBM Corporation