ADSM-L

Re: Direct output of dsmc command ??

1995-10-25 14:14:31
Subject: Re: Direct output of dsmc command ??
From: Wilson Lo <lo AT UCS.UBC DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 11:14:31 -0700
I've set up something similar. I've got a cron job that runs an incremental
and I redirect the output to a file in the "tmp" directory. The line in the
crontab looks something like this:

        0 20 * * * /local/etc/backup > /tmp/backup 2>&1

Wilson Lo                                               lo AT ucs.ubc DOT ca
Wilson Lo                                               lo AT ucs.ubc DOT ca
University Computing Services                           phone:  604-822-8956
Systems Programmer, MVS/UNIX                            fax:    604-822-5116