ADSM-L

ADSM & Archiving

1995-10-25 07:32:31
Subject: ADSM & Archiving
From: Hagai Polak <Hagai_Polak AT CCM.IDC.INTEL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 03:32:31 PST
Text item: Text Item

Hi,

Does anybody know how can I archive few disks (e.g. /disk1, /disk2 & /disk3
which are in the same tree level) on the same node (Unix/AIX), including
subdirectories?

My problem is that when using command line, I can't archive
subdirs (at least, that's what is written in the manual), using
a flag. I must specify each subdir, which is inapplicable.

When using the GUI, I don't see a way to give ADSM list of
disks to archive (and can't use meta characters- "*" & "?"). I can,
however, tell ADSM per disk, to archive subdirs.

--
Regards,
Regards,

                                     -- Hagai Polak
IDC/MCBS
MMC (Manufacturing Monitoring & Control) Group
Intel Israel (74), Ltd.
email: hpolak AT inside.intel DOT com
Tel:   972-4-655800
Fax:   972-4-655999