ADSM-L

windows nt, dsmc 2.1.0.0, options file

1995-10-18 15:54:11
Subject: windows nt, dsmc 2.1.0.0, options file
From: Rusty Wright <rusty AT GROAN.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 12:54:11 -0700
According to the options.doc file, I should be able to use either
the options command or the -optfile command line option.  Neither one
seems to work.

I'm trying to get dsmc to work with with the Windows NT "at" command.
The instructions included with adsm for doing this at the moment
appear to be worthless unless I can specify which options file to use.

Additionally, the instructions have you send the standard output and
standard error output to two files, but nothing was ever showing up in
those files; it never even logged that it was waiting for the
password.  The files were empty so it looked like nothing was wrong.
Bad design.