ADSM-L

Re: do fixes fix IP20504?

1995-10-11 20:09:13
Subject: Re: do fixes fix IP20504?
From: Wendy Alberg <WAXY AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 20:09:13 EDT

David Derk <derk AT VNET.IBM DOT COM> said:
>Yes this fix is included in this level V2R1L0.1.  This should be
>documented in the README under APAR number IC10795 or IC09274.
>
>Which client readme file are you looking at?

I was looking at the Mac client README file.

Yes, you're right; there it is at the _bottom_ of the README file under
a different number....  Sorry, after having seen the red highlighted
note in the 2.1.0.0 README file about the bug, anxiety overcame me too
quickly when I didn't see a red "It's fixed now, whew!" near the top of
the 2.1.0.1 README, and I didn't read the last part of the file carefully
enough.

I'm glad it's fixed.  Now we can recommend the version 2 clients.

Wendy Alberg, Computer Resources Technical Support Group, 315 CCC,
Cornell Information Technologies, Cornell Univ., Ithaca, NY 14853
wa10 AT cornell DOT edu    607/255-2672