ADSM-L

Re: Redirection of command output to files with OS/2 Administrative Console

1995-09-25 17:11:01
Subject: Re: Redirection of command output to files with OS/2 Administrative Console
From: Jeffrey Mathers <matherj AT ROCKVAX.ROCKEFELLER DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 17:11:01 -0400
I am attempting to redirect command output to a file from the OS/2 server
console at an OS/2 station. Does anyone know if this works or not.

I typed this:

query devclass > c:\adsmserv\test.txt

I get an error message about having too many parameters.
I have attempted this with several different commands.
I have also tried using this symbol '>>' as suggested in the on-line help
but this does not work either. This help is available by typing 'help 11'
at the OS/2 server console prompt.

Jeffrey C. Mathers
Protein/DNA Technology Center
Rockefeller University