ADSM-L

Re: Last access date not corrected by Version 2

1995-09-25 06:53:09
Subject: Re: Last access date not corrected by Version 2
From: Clemens Milz <Milz AT LINDE-VA-MUC.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 06:53:09 EDT
     Hello Ronald,

     I reopened my problem record PMR 07042 which caused the reopening of
     IBM LAN Server ARPAR IC10129.

     Please, who is interested in a solution feel free to join that ARPAR
     to encourage IBM folks and let them know about the importance of the
     problem.

     Thank you and have a great week.
     Clemens Milz, Linde AG, Munich/Germany

From: Ron Ritchey <[email protected]>
Subject:      Last access date not corrected by Version 2

I checked Version 2 of the OS/2 client and it did NOT correct the
problem with the last access date. The OS/2 client still changes the
last access date on IBM LAN servers running 386HPFS even if it doesn't
backup the file.