ADSM-L

show volumeusage

1995-09-21 08:12:50
Subject: show volumeusage
From: Michel Gaillard <Michel.Gaillard AT VZ.CIT.ALCATEL DOT FR>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 14:12:50 +0200
Hello there,

We are running ADSM/VM Level 0.14 and ADSM Client V1R2 L0.10 and API 0.7.

A while ago Bill Chang from IBM mentionned a SHOW VOLUMEUSAGE
command to list all volumes used by a given client node.
It was included in a set of commands to help to recover from the
compression problem in client code in level < 0.7.

I noticed a incorrect behavior of this command in the case the backup
file (in this case a DB2/6000 Database full backup) is located on
multiple volumes (the second one, at least, is not shown in the
show volumeusage result)

Cheers, Michel
--
Michel Gaillard