ADSM-L

Version 2 OS/2 Admin client

1995-09-11 09:26:31
Subject: Version 2 OS/2 Admin client
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT ITTHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 1995 08:26:31 EST
I have been testing the OS/2 ADMIN client with interest, but have been
surprised to find that some "stuff" that was there in version 1 s no longer
available.  For example, information on the storage pool, such as when it was
migrated, and what the thresholds are set at, do not show up in the property
book.

Am I the only one that was looking at this information?  I thought the
consensus was we wanted more information through the GUI interface, not less.

Jerry Lawson