ADSM-L

Re: Windows NT Support

1995-08-24 18:23:16
Subject: Re: Windows NT Support
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 18:23:16 EDT
On Thu, 24 Aug 1995 18:02:26 EDT Leonard Boyle said:
>The question then becomes, when can the new clients be ordered from ibmlink
>or ftp'ed from the adsm ftp server.

I just thought of a second question.  I can get the client code from the
FTP server, but how can I get the documentation?  I know I can order hardcopy
manuals, but what I am really after is a postscript version of the manuals.

We got permission (and terms & conditions) for reproducing the v1r2 manuals,
and I assume that we will have to re-do that for the v2 manuals.
What are my options for getting postscript?  Or will I have to manually scan
in the hardcopy manuals (ugh) like I did last time?

Thanks.
..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601