ADSM-L

Re: Anyone (else) seen

1995-08-18 19:15:45
Subject: Re: Anyone (else) seen
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 16:15:45 PDT
Jerry Lawson asks about protocol error/session terminated messages
following a password change.  We have also noticed this.  We are at the
same software levels (MVS 14, Windows 7).  Client seems to connect OK at
the next attempt. however it is confusing to the customer and looks like
a bug.  I too would be interested any explanation/fix.

Thanks
Sam Sheppard                   San Diego Data Processing Corporation
SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV           5975 Santa Fe St.
IBMMAIL.USBTNVTN               San Diego, Ca. 92109
(619)-581-9668