ADSM-L

PC-NFS not usable?

1995-08-17 10:44:17
Subject: PC-NFS not usable?
From: Pieter Groen <Pieter.Groen AT UCI.KUN DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 15:44:17 +0100
Most of our ADSM users use PC/TCP but one of our users has PC-NFS as
IP-driver. He can do FTP to our server machine (VM), but the
ADSM Windows client and DOS client do not work with PC-NFS.
The windows client says 'connecting to server' and remains in that
situation forever. The DOS client says 'PC/TCP resident module
is not loaded; aborting program...'.
Where can I find the 'legal' IP-drivers for the DOS and Windows clients?
I cannot find anything in de User's Guides and in the README file
of the DOS client I only read something about PC/TCP and IBM TCP/IP.