ADSM-L

[no subject]

1995-08-15 20:59:36
From: Vince Allio <usboacvb AT IBMMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 20:59:36 EDT
Subject: Netware cross client restores

Hello all,

We are trying to restore some files from one novell server, call it
ServerA, to another, call it ServerB.

So, from the DSMC prompt on the ServerB system we do:

Restore -fromnode=ServerA -subdir=yes -pick ServerA\sys:\stuff\
sys:\stuff\

And we get the "no files match criteria" ADSM message.

We've tried nearly every combination of commands we can think of.
ServerB has access to all files on ServerA via an ADSM SET ACCESS
command.

Client level 1.2.07

Any ideas?

Vince Allio   (510)675-5614   USBOACVB AT IBMMAIL DOT COM   Bank of America
Vince Allio   (510)675-5614   USBOACVB AT IBMMAIL DOT COM   Bank of America