ADSM-L

Re: QUERY COMPRESS

1995-08-01 16:56:47
Subject: Re: QUERY COMPRESS
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 16:56:47 EDT
On Tue, 1 Aug 1995 13:22:15 PDT David Derk said:
>I hope I am not stating the obvious.  The commands worked for me.
>David Derk

David; Thanks for the note, but I was already aware of everything you said.
I have decided to open an ETR on our problem (4E533 fyi).  I have run the
level 1 audit twice now.  Both times it reported 3500+ candidates (when the
audit process completed) and both times QUERY AUDIT found no files to
display.  When I get a resolution to this ETR, I'll send a note to this
list with the outcome.  If anyone has any other suggestions for me, I'm
all ears!
..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601