ADSM-L

Database recovery utilites

1995-07-26 16:09:32
Subject: Database recovery utilites
From: Jane Dagostino-Snyder <j-dago AT CAFE.TC.UMN DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 15:09:32 -0500
Good Afternoon,   I seem to be missing something here,  I read something
somewhere, I believe it was in a Red book:  ADSTAR Distributed Storage
Manager Storage Management Services:  Implementation Examples,
about the Database Recovery Utilities called DUMPDB, LOADDB, and
AUDITDB.   Are these supplied at installation?  I can't find them in the
sys1.anr* or sys1.aanr*.  Any insight as to where these might be at
would be wonderful.    I'm glad I don't need them at the moment.
Thanks,

Jane Dagostino-Snyder

University of Minnesota

(612)  624-4883