ADSM-L

Jukebox Module Online

1995-07-19 20:36:00
Subject: Jukebox Module Online
From: Hamish Marson <HAMISH AT WAIKATO.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 12:36:00 +1200
I'm trying to get hold of the jukebox module that supports the ADIC1200 jukebox
(Module 1), but my rep has only just managed to order it, and I still don't have
a time for actually getting it. Is there some way to download the modules, like
I can the base & PTF's (I assume they are all keyed so piracy wouldn't be a
problem here).

Regards

Hamish Marson, Computer Services, University of Waikato|
hamish AT waikato.ac DOT nz.  Fax +64 7 8384066               | Computers are
only
Disclaimer: Remember. You heard it here first!         |   Human.....

Jesus died for your sins.  Make it worth his time.