ADSM-L

ADSM on 4.1.x AIX Server

1995-07-12 19:55:00
Subject: ADSM on 4.1.x AIX Server
From: Hamish Marson <HAMISH AT WAIKATO.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:55:00 +1200
Am I correct in assuming that the ADSM Server will run under AOX 4.1 (As well as
the client side of things, which I know does). I'd like to upgrade my server
from
AIX 3.2.5, but not unless ADSM will let me :)

TIA...

Hamish Marson, Computer Services, University of Waikato|
hamish AT waikato.ac DOT nz.  Fax +64 7 8384066               | Computers are
only
Disclaimer: Remember. You heard it here first!         |   Human.....

No matter what the product or service might be, you can always find it
 somewhere else cheaper!                -- Ebenezer Scrooge