ADSM-L

Sun Client Msg ANS4507E

1995-06-29 15:38:11
Subject: Sun Client Msg ANS4507E
From: Melinda Varian <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 15:38:11 EDT
On one of our 50+ Sun clients we are getting the following messages
when the ADSM client is invoked from a non-root user:

ANS4507E Trusted Communication Agent has terminated unexpectedly.
ANS3156E Unable to query server mount informaton
Unable to query Policy Set Information from server

and 'Not connected to server' in the window after this.

We are running level 0.7 of the client and have no problem running the
client from root.  We also have no problem running the client from non-
root users on other machines.

Any suggestions as to what might be wrong?

Melinda Varian,
Princeton University