ADSM-L

Re: Re[2]: ADSM Windows Client and PC/TCP

1995-06-28 13:25:04
Subject: Re: Re[2]: ADSM Windows Client and PC/TCP
From: Baba Z Buehler <baba AT BECKMAN.UIUC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 12:25:04 -0500
Clemens Milz <Milz AT linde-va-muc.ccmail.compuserve DOT com> writes:

>      Hi Hans,
>
>      huh, this was fast and... IT WORKS GREAT with version 2.2 and
>      MinimunCopySpace=32. Thank you very much.
>
>      But is anybody already running PC/TCP version 3.0 together with ADSM?

ADSM for Windows (1.2.7) appears to work with PC/TCP 3.0 here.  I haven't given
this a great deal of pounding yet, but things seem ok.

# Baba Z Buehler - 'Hackito Ergo Sum'
# Baba Z Buehler - 'Hackito Ergo Sum'
# Beckman Institute Systems Services, Urbana Illinois
#
#  "Fasten your seat belts because it's going to be a bumpy ride . . .
#   not because there's any turbulence, mind you, but because I still
#   think HTML is an old Village People tune."       -- Michelle Street
#
# WWW: http://www.beckman.uiuc.edu/groups/biss/people/baba/
# PGP public key on WWW homepage and key servers (key id: C13D8EE1)