ADSM-L

Re: Error on server ADSM6000

1995-06-21 17:35:14
Subject: Re: Error on server ADSM6000
From: David Boyes <dboyes AT WOOD.HELIOS.ND DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 16:35:14 -0500
> I have these messages on the server :
>      ANR9999D dsalloc.c (820) no output volume assigned.
>      ANR530W Transaction failed for session 931 - internal server error
>              detected.
> What is the problem ???? I have other novell station client in the same
> domain who can take backup.....

You probably have a damaged pointer in one of the internal
database tables for that node.

> Is a serious problem

Yes.

> and how i can correct this situation.

Call IBM support immediately. They can walk you through several
undocumented internal commands that display the internal table
structure and help you to repair it.

ANR9999D messages always scare me. They are invariably really
ugly bad stuff that requires level 2 to fix.