ADSM-L

ADSM Client Documentation

1995-05-26 16:44:57
Subject: ADSM Client Documentation
From: Charles Aiken <AIKEN AT KENTVM.KENT DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 16:44:57 EDT
I have been a subscriber to this list for a little while, but this is my
first posting.  I work for Kent State University and have been recently
assigned to a team of persons responsible for implementing ADSM on an MVS
host system.  We will initially be providing backup and archive services
to Novell Netware server platforms.  Our desire is to provide a "Client
Documentation Package" to the LAN administrators that describes installation
and customization procedures, security issues, help desk issues, etc.
concerning ADSM.  It occurred to me that there is probably some very good
documentation that has already been developed.  Any help in this area would
be very much appreciated.  TIA.

   Charles Aiken                        Email:  aiken AT kentvm.kent DOT edu
                                        Phone:  (216) 672-7971